|Scope & Content||January 1, 1856 Albert Bacon agreed to lease to Levi W. Webber a store with a cellar under it situated nearly opposite the public house kept by William A. Punam with the privilege of housing a carriage in the adjoining shed and also keeping a horse. All the furniture and fixtures in the store are owned by Albert Bacon and also the chambers over the store except for that part occupied by John Butterfild. Levi Webber could make any alterations in the internal construction of the store which would not permanenly injure the building at his own expense. The lease began January 1, 1956 for a period of 5 years; rent was $75 per year with $37.50 being due every 6 months.|
|Collection||Bacon Family Papers|
Webber, Levi W.
Putnam, William A.