|Scope & Content||
Minutes of School Committee meeting, April 6, 1810.
"At a meeting of the School Committee at the house of Timothy Kinsman[?] in Bedford on Fryday the sixth day of April 1810. The following votes were past.
- Voted that Samuel Lane to be scribe.
- Voted that the North and South schools begin the 7 day of May.
- Voted that the center school open on the Monday the 18th of June.
- Voted that the East and West schools open on Monday the 30th of July.
- Voted that the winter schools begin as follows. 1st that the North and South schools begin on Monday the 3 day of December.
- Voted that the center school begins on Monday the 31 of December.
- Voted that the East and West begin when the North and South closes.
- Voted that the summer schools be visited[?[ by the whole committee at the close only of the schools."
|Collection||Bedford Town Government|
Town of Bedford
West School (Concord Road #209)
Concord Road #209 (West School)
East School (Old Billerica Road #37)