|Scope & Content||
October 10, 1854 Stephen Haynes and his wife Nancy Haynes, in consideration of $10 paid to them by the Town of Bedford, gave the Town of Bedford a lot on a parcel of land situated in the westerly part of Bedford containing 20 square rods. This is in addition to a lot of land given to the Town of Bedford by deed dated November 4, 1844 and recorded, Book 458, Page 11-12.
Recorded October 21, 1854. Book 696, Page 293.
(Copy of the deed)
(Photocopy of deed, Stephen Haynes to the Inhabitants of Bedford, 3 Jan. 1845, Book 458, Pages 11-12.)
West School, County Road to Concord.
Transcribed by John F. Brown June 18, 2003
West School (Concord Road #209)
Concord Road #209 (West School)
Town of Bedford